Friday, March 27, 2009

My New Twitter Obsession

Twitter Grader Homepage. Twitter Grader is a Twitter tool
Yesterday, my Social Media Marketing professor sent me a link to the Twitter grader. The tool analyzes your twitter feed and gives you a score out of a possible 100. I initially received a score of 71, which is better than average, but nothing to write home about. The website doesn't mention how to improve your score, so I started playing around with it. I added a couple of tweets and a few more people started following me. Just checked my score again. It went up one point between yesterday and today. I'm warning you now...this tool is worse than crack.

Another useful feature of the this tool is the ranking of fellow twitterers by location. I looked at the San Francisco Bay Area ranking and found several interesting people I wanted to follow.

You can also grade your Facebook page through the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment